Monday, December 14, 2009

City of Angles - Acute, Right, Obtuse

There's been somewhat of a shortage of news, and therefore a lack of blogs. I haven't done much since getting to Los Angeles. I suppose that's one of the problems with having a really nice motel, with a really nice restaurant, too many TV channels, tiredness from 3 weeks of constant travel.

My instincts tell me LA is a fun place to live, but you really need to have a car to get around. I only saw a few attractions: the Walt Disney Concert Hall,
Universal Studios, and the Hollywood Walk of Fame. I didn't really see any famous people, got accused of following someone (a very odd moment), walked a lot, and ate some just... vile... food. Americans really know how to have a fatty binge.


Universal Studios has certainly been the highlight. It was great to see the resources that mainstream hollywood has at it's disposal. Yeah, I'm jealous. I made friends with our tour guide, Bobby Mac (can you get more hollywood?), and you never know, I might end up there one day, working for the man.

I'm a little dissapointed I couldn't get in touch with my friend from LA, but it's a minor detail. I really am ready to return to Australia, and so looking forward to some time by a pool. What a trip. It seems now, only looking back, do I fully realise the enormity of it. Those first few nights near London, and Lyon, seem so long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment